This blog is for the adoption of Sock Monkeys.
100% of each adoption fee will go to a fund for a Medical Mission Trip to El Salvador.
Each monkey will have photos taken by Monica and personality profiles written by Darcy :)

dublinlin@hotmail.com

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Larry Arrives HOME!!!!











Wow! Life is good! Bri already LOVES me and gave me LOTS of hugs and showed me around my new home and then her mommy suggested I rest on the sofa, in front of the TV (World Cup match on, you know!) and brought me POPCORN (extra butter!) and Lemonade! Life just doesn't get any better than this!!! I LOVE Bri!!!! It is so wonderful to finally have a family of my very own!!!

(Of course I have to root for MEXICO over France(!)...I DO HAVE Mexican connections, you know! When I was just a pair of socks, I belonged to Mr. Susunaga who may live in Nome, now, but was born in MEXICO!!!! GO MEXICO!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Go Mexico!!! We are enjoying Larry so much already! Thank you so much! What a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO TO ZIP!!! I know that Larry is ecstatic!...he gets his new family and Mexico wins their game all on the same day!

    It was so sweet of you guys to let Larry watch the game! He is such a couch-monkey!!!

    ReplyDelete