This blog is for the adoption of Sock Monkeys.
100% of each adoption fee will go to a fund for a Medical Mission Trip to El Salvador.
Each monkey will have photos taken by Monica and personality profiles written by Darcy :)

dublinlin@hotmail.com

Monday, July 26, 2010

Link to 200 photos (with more coming)...

I want to sit down and WRITE about our time in El Salvador...but, since returning, I've been busy sorting through the over 8,000 photos that I took...culling through them and posting some of them on my facebook page. Since facebook is more accessible to other members of our very large team (both here in the U.S. and those in El Salvador) than this blog would be, I have decided (at least for now) to focus on posting the pictures to facebook. Please feel free to visit my facebook page to look at the photos even if you aren't on the "friend list"...I am leaving the El Salvador albums open to everyone (you don't have to be on the "friend list").

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1433334749&v=photos

No comments:

Post a Comment