This blog is for the adoption of Sock Monkeys.
100% of each adoption fee will go to a fund for a Medical Mission Trip to El Salvador.
Each monkey will have photos taken by Monica and personality profiles written by Darcy :)

dublinlin@hotmail.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

Monkeys Keep Coming!





My friends, Lisa and Laura, were recently making sock monkeys as they waited in the ICU waiting room between allowed times to visit their father. Here are two of Lisa's monkeys. I need to dig out the photo of Laura's monkey!...will try to get it posted soon! (The orange monkey Lisa was making for her nephew, Tommy, was not finished yet when I took it's picture...missing arms and it's entire adorable RAMBO costume!)

Also, I worked on a birthday monkey for Doug while hanging out with Lisa and Laura in the waiting room. Doug had begged for a "Bolt" monkey for his birthday, so I was able to surprise him with this electric orange monkey that Lisa gave me the socks for (fresh from Nome!). Bolt is pictured here BEFORE I had completed his super hero cape...but, he is almost finished in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment